Tuesday, January 12, 2010

HE ALWAYS HAS A PLAN

Talk about My Lord
He Always has a plan
Mention His name
He Always has a plan
Call upon Him
He Always has aplan
My Father and my God
He Always has a plan
Elshadai, The Wonderful Conselor
He Always has a plan

They thought they had destroyed me
My Redeemer Always has a plan
They laughed in their tents saying he trusted in his God
My Refuge Always has plan
They said, he thought his God is able to save him
My Salvation Always has a plan
My enemies brought me to the wall
My Conselor Always has a plan
It was a flood the enemy came in as a flood
Jehovah Always has a plan.

Does it look dark and ugly?
Look upon the ever shining one
You think you are down and out?
Remember the giver of life
Coming to the end of the road and still no answer?
Look to the Wonderful Conselor

Who said my God cannot deliver?
Who spoke against the Holy One?
How dare you contradict my God?
He answers by fire?
Bring them bring all your cases?
Bring them bring your affliction?
Go ahead pile them heap upon heap
Stack them even, pour water even
The sacrifice is watered now
The drench of water is on the altar
They poured gallon upon gallon
Laughing, saying his God cannot save him now


My Father, My God laughs
These people are in derision
They have forgotten, their memory is short
Oh Father, how dull my enemies are
Do they not know, You Always have a plan
Do they not know, the greater the challenge, the greater the victory
The sweeter the victory, the greater the joy

I boast in my God, I glory in the One and Only God
In the living God I find comfort and strength
They thought, I am by myself, shame
They thought I have no God, shame
Look at them perish
Look at them drown
Look at them ashamed, disempowered, naked and disarmed.

My GOD LIVES FOREVER, hey HE ALWAYS HAS A PLAN

No comments:

Post a Comment