Monday, January 4, 2010

The Year We Shine

Can you sense that? Can you see it? Can you comprehend it? Does not your heart burn within you? Does not your spirit testify?

This year we shine mwana. Arise and shine for your light has come Addie, and the glory of God has risen upon you.This year we move form victory to victory, strength to strength, joy to joy. Totoshaina mwana!

All that we prayed to God for, all that we spoke to God about, all we took to Him in prayer, all that we spoke by faith in our closet, this year we shall touch it we shall eat of it. I am excited about Twenty10. In this year there is RESTORATION. all that the cankerworm, the locust stole there is recompense by 200% up to 700%.

Oh Growth - we grow to giants this year in WISDOM, STATURE, FAVOUR WITH GOD & MEN. The necessary endowment is upon us, the necessary grace bestowed upon us. GIANTS on the earth, sons of the MOST HIGH are here.

OUTpouring of the Holy Spirit, Joel spoke we believed and it is so. Visions are ever before us and the prophetic as accurate as Br Daniel and revealed to us as such as Br John could comprehend. An open door before us - dreams forever revealing deep things and unveiling the hidden. Hauzomboda kutaurirwa hunyimwa, kuudzwa kutukwa. We taste the goodness of the Lord in our day as we see all the time. I had heard ithers mention that they are in the season of Jubilea - when for me the time has come also, behold how beatiful it is. Sweet to our taste.

I heard my spirit sing,'OSEYA, isu tatokunda. Have you heard what the Lord has done, He has destroyed the yoke of satan? He has given us the victory thats why we sing OSEYA. Takunda, isu tatokunda.' We are more than conquerors indeed. Our confidence, our boasting is in the Lord. Tinowina Chete! My Father how intimate have we become, I am glad to get to know you more and more. My Father, how I have groan to love you, how I have learnt to trust you, how I long for you. With you dad, I am alright. My life is awesome in you. With you, my great God, always with you. Lord Jesus, what a great heritage you won for us. Such grace, such everlasting love.

No comments:

Post a Comment