Monday, November 30, 2009

Abba Father

CONTINUED

Oh - if only we knew Him as our Father. I have always marvelled at how our Father never said we work for Him - We are labourers together with Him (2 Cor 6:1)and remember Mark 16:20 And they went forth, and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. We are partners, just like I used to take care of my natural father's business I take care of my Heavenly Father Business.

1 Pet 5:7 (Casting All your care upon Him; for He careth for you)

the Father cares, the Father feels the pain that we feel, He understands what you are going through - He cares. My Father watches over me, my Father knows when I am hurting, disappointed, treated unfairly, even when I cry He wipes away my tears. Oh heavenly Father how blessed am I to have a Father like you. I can cast my care upon Him BECAUSE He cares for me. The Father cares.

1 Jn 3:1 (Behold what manner of Love, THE FATHER hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God.....)

What manner of Love - Quality Love, Unconditional Love, Eternal Love, Marvelous Love (the message). The writer expresses awe,wonder, amazement and says see the magnituge, the spactacular, lavishly supplied Love of the Father.

I remember at one time my wife and I were going through some depression financially and as I prayed in me I knew the dry period was still continuing. We casted the care unto the Lord. Later after a couple on months, the Holy Spirit woke me up to pray around 130am or so and I remember during prayer a jubilation spirit came upon me. I knew the dry period was over. As I was dancing in our living room, rejoicing and praising the Father, the Father said, "I am excited also that this season is over, as you are dancing I rejoice with you" What Love surely hath the Father bestowed upon us. Jesus said, 'the Father himself loves you....' John 16:27

Eph 3:14-15 (For this cause, I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, of whom the whole family in heaven and in earth is named,)

Our Father is God, He is the Almighty. I am amazed at how He can be so powerful, so holy, so just and yet so loving, compassionate and fatherly.Oh I will arise each morning and say, Papa, what next?

No comments:

Post a Comment