Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A New Heart also

EZEKIEL 36:26
A new heart also will i give you,and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgements, and do them.

Oh Father, thank you for giving me a new heart, thank you for now I have in me a tender, broken, loving, sensitive an heart of flesh. Heavenly Father, you operated me it was painful but necessary and now look what heart I have. The old is passed away; the stony, hardened, rebellious, selfish, proud, arrogant, insensitive, sin conscious and unrepentant heart. Thank you for your Spirit, He causes me to walk right in your statutes and to abide by your Word. I do not have to work to live in you and by your laws.

My Lord said in the Book of Matthew

Matthew 11:29
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I AM MEEK and LOWLY in HEART: and ye shall find rest for your souls (KJV)
...for I am gentle(meek) and humble(lowly) in heart (AMP)

I love my Lord, the same heart has He given me indeed. -

1. Psalms 34:18 The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit (KJV)

2. Psalms 51:17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise (KJV)

3. Isaiah 57:15 For thus says the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.(KJV)

4. Isaiah 66:02 For all those things hath mine hand made, and those things have been, saith the Lord; but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word (KJV)
....But this is the man to whom I will look and have regard: he who is humble and of a broken spirit, and who trembles at MY Word and reveres My commands (AMP)

5. 1 Timothy 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; (KJV)- Seared, Cauterized. How sad having your heart seared with a hot iron.

THE LORD OPERATED ON ME
He came to me in the morning, He removed my old heart and gave me a new heart. Though it was painful, though it was not a good experience, the result is beautiful, a new heart it is. A tender heart I have. My love surprised at the agony I am in did not know that the Lord was operating on me. I sighed, moaned and rolled but it was for my good A NEW HEART He gave me. A Heart that trembles at His Word a heart that honors God. A heart that reveres His name, a heart that loves Him and His people. I will ever say He gave me a new heart

To you alone, to you alone be the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment