Thursday, January 13, 2011

2010 in RETROspect

If I were to write a book on the year 2010, it deserves a label like (It can only be GOD)

I actually have no words to write but over time when I open my heart the Lord fills my mouth with words. I remember when the year began, the Lord gave me a song - OSEYE, have you heard what the Lord has down, He has destroyed the works of satan. He has given me the Victory thats why I sing OSEYE - i embraced the word, I rejoiced at His word. I saw myself winning victory after victory, the words strength from strength overwhelmeld me. I celebrated!


It was truly a year of victory after victory, a year of progress and strength after strength, however not in the way that I thought. I faced many challenges, I mean many. The sticking out ones were the below;


1. My wife had a miscarriage
2. I would wrestle with the enemy occassionally sometimes in my sleep mostly praying
3. Our finances were not really stable.
4. Work conditions were unbearable
5. I had more questions that answers from church
6. my family was not really knowing and yes understanding what we were going through
7.I guess seeing things differently from most people made it even worse


But I can declare OSEYE, you are the winner. Have you heard what the Lord has done, he has destroyed the work of satan. ISU tatokunda zveshuwa. we overcome every obstacle I say over and over again we overcame all the hurdles all of them, we stand victorious, we stand TALL and rejoice at all that the Lord did for us and through us



The miscarriage

I for one believe and trust the hand of the Lord upon my life. I rejoiced indeed because I had seen the pictures of our daughter. I went around telling everyone its a girl because I had seen the pictures. I saw myself with my daughter and I did not need a doctor's report to tell me the sex of the child. I declared daily to my wife it’s a girl. I knew it, I even had names told my wife because the Lord had told me the children we are to have. I rejoiced!

I remember when my wife started bleeding, I discounted all that and said it is well with the righteous, she recovered and was well. When we went for a routine scan, such joy filled our hearts. The sonographer took a long while before coming back to us and my wife began to worry - something is wrong with the baby she said - I dispelled all that and I remember saying to her WE ARE THE BLESSED ONES, LOVE. Good things happen to us all the time. I remained adamant confessed the blessing of the Lord. Oh yes, tell you what I believe in God even if you are to tell me, I am dead and my house is burnt down and all that is mine is gone. I would celebrate and still speak it, I AM BLESSED, I AM BLESSED, I AM BLESSED. The hand of the Lord is GOOD towards me, HIS GRACE is sufficient for me. I CAN say this a billion times and still can say it. IT IS SO, I AM BLESSED THE HAND OF THE LORD IS GOOD TOWARDS ME.

I am blessed beyond imagination, I am blessed going in and coming out. I am blessed in the city and in the country, I AM blessed. I am the highly favored one. I am so blessed that even heathens say it - that man is blessed- The devil did not give it me he can never take it away ende futi you cannot curse what the LORD has blessed! I AM BLESSED baba, ehe the blessing of the Lord is my clothing. Takapfeka ropafadzo yaJehova. The blessing of the Lord drips on us and inoyerera pandiri. Come rain come thunder it does not change me I AM BLESSED. I am blessed big time mukwambo, takaropafadwa isu. Let all the demons hear it and all the nations know, the blessed ones are US. We are the blessed ones. We are the victors, we are the anointed ones, we are the gifted ones, we are the powerful ones, and we are the glorified ones. You want to be blessed be our friend be part of us that blessing will overtake you.


I believe it, tinovimba nezita raJesu. My time is up, have to continue later. I AM BLESSED! THE HAND OF THE LORD IS GOOD TO ME ALL THE TIME! The Word says it, I believe it, I speak it and that settles it!

No comments:

Post a Comment