Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sharp Instrument in the Hand of the Lord

Isaiah 41:15-16

Behold, I have made thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth thou shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small and shalt make the hills as chaff

Thou shall fan them, and the wind shall shall carry them away, and the whirlwind shall scatter them and thou shalt rejoice in the Lord and shall glory in the Holy One of Israel

Its amazing how God speaks to us, marvellous, beyond any man's comprehension

A sharp instrument in God's hand have we become and yes vessels of honor!

2 Tim 2:20-21

But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver but also of wood and of the earth, and some to honor, and some to dishonor

If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honor, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

Isaiah 49:1-2

Listen, O Isles, unto me;and hearken, ye people, from far, The Lord hath called me from the womb, from bowels of my motherhath he made mention of my name.

And He hath made my mouth like a sharp sword, in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft, in His quiver hath he hid me;



Admire unombokanganwa iwewe! Unombokanganwa kuti uri ani.

No comments:

Post a Comment