Monday, January 24, 2011

The Spiritual Realm

There is a realm of the Spirit,
Another dimension, another sphere.
All that you see with your natural eyes, is not all there is
There is s spiritual realm

What if I were to tell you of the dimension?
What if you were right that there is more to this life than what your natural senses have?
What if you the truth is - there is a spiritual realm.

What are visions, how does revelation operate?
Why have you seen angels others have not?
Why have you been lifted off your bed and yet you are there?
Who said that and how did you know that?

Open your eyes, son.
Open your eyes!
Open your eyes, admire

See beyond the natural
See beyond the senses
See beyond the normal

There are angels all around you.
Remember what Elisha told that boy - more are they that are on our side!
How could Saul/Paul hear my voice and yet others around could not?
I heard another say I fell into a trance, did you read that one?
John whom you call the revelator, all he told you about the things he saw, the things which are and the things to come. How did he know?

I never intended for my people to be carnal. Read again does it not say I cannot talk to you as unto spiritual but carnal
Never were they to be sense ruled
I never wanted you to operate in the physical realm. Go beyond

Go beyond, I say
See things with the eye of the Spirit
See it from the God perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment