Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I Have Restored -

Oh My Father, your love for me is everlasting. I love what John said in his first book chapter three verse one

Oh what manner of love hath the Father lavishly bestowed upon us. I know your love for me Dad is beyond this world, beyond what is visible. Thou hast loved me indeed with eternal love.

Holy Spirit thank you for insight into God's mind. fellowship with the Father is awesome when I know I have the Helper in you. The Father hath restored, Amen

Joel 2:23-29
Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month. (TALK ABOUT ACCELERATION AND RECOVERY). And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the fats shall overflow with wine and oil. (IS THIS ABUNDANCE OR NOT) And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. (RESTORATION) And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. (MY LORD THIS IS ABUNDANCE, GLADNESS AND NO REPROACH)And you shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed. (BELONGING and NO REPROACH)
And it shall come to passs afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and daughters shall prophecy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young man shall see visions; And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.



Thank you Father for we are in this state. You have caused rain to come on time and hey you have caused us to plant and harvest within a short window. How blessed we are to have received such a word, how blessed are we, to know that we are to be not ashamed NEVER. We, your sons, are for signs and wonders no wonder you have dealt wondrously with us. Blessed be your name my Father. Joel muprofita anoti madurura mweya wenyu patiri. (Joel the prophet says you have poured your spirit upon us) Prophecy is ours, it comes out of our mouth. My Lord, visions are ever before us. How beautiful it is to see your Word being fulfilled in our day and our lives. You are magnificent, wonderful and glorious

Recompense has come, restoration has come, pay back has come. by multiples of 2 up to 7 oh blessed be God. Revelation has come, progress is mine, joy is mine. Victory is mine, Salvation is mine, excellence is mine, Love is mine, the gifts are mine, healing is mine, growth is mine, wisdom is mine, wealth is mine, Abundant joy is mine,Healing for my sisters is available in abundance, my properties have come, ideas have come, companies have come, honor is mine. Order, consistence the grace of God is abundant towards me I walk in Victory I walk in the light. His Love is upon me I am a son of the Almighty. What God has said comes to pass indeed. I have no doubt I have no anxiety, I have no worry. Is that what I hear yes He keeps on doing great things He keeps on doing great things

His love is eternal His grace is sufficient. I am out of words I am amazed I am in awe my Father. Father... Father... Father. Beautiful is your Name to me, grand are the works of your hands. They look and are amazed but we behold the glory of the only begotten of the Father and say HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD FOR HE HATH RESTORED. Marvelously has He dealt with us graciously has He looked upon us. We will NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. Your Word is true, your Word is abiding in us, YOUR WORD is forever LIVING in my heart I say the 7 years wasted have been RESTORED. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment