Thursday, February 11, 2010

WHO HAVE YOU BEEN WITH (Direct Extract - notes 2006 )

Who Have You Been With?

One Sunday morning we were praying and the Lord asked me this question
“Admire, who have you been with?”

I said I have been with Jesus, my Lord. This came out of my spirit because you see I had committed myself to prayer and was walking and working with Him so the Lord said once more

“Do not be anxious then neither wonder what will happen because you have been with Jesus”

Look at these scriptures I later came across by the leading of the Holy Ghost

John 14:9 Jesus *said to him, "Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

Acts 4:13 Now as they observed the confidence of Peter and John and understood that they were uneducated and untrained men, they were amazed, and began to recognize them as having been with Jesus.

Matthew 26:73 After a little while, the bystanders came up and said to Peter, You certainly are one of them too, for even your accent betrays you.
Matthew 26:73 A little later the bystanders came up and said to Peter, "Surely you too are one of them; for even the way you talk gives you away."


Luk 9:41 And Jesus answering said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long, shall I be with you, and suffer you? Bring thy son hither

No comments:

Post a Comment